SIEM Logging and Event Management
Your increased confidence in security will come when you have deeper visibility into what is happening across your network. SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) logging provides real-time alerts and threat detection. These solutions are powered by proprietary, custom and cloud-based technologies. In addition, SOC analysts are available as the scope of your project requires, to analyze and respond to monitored events.
Our systems and software implementation experience will allow you to implement deeper and more robust SIEM solutions for your Enterprise.
As our team has worked with many providers over the years, on a variety of vendor platforms.
We are confident you will be pleased with our ability to get projects delivered on-time and on-budget.
Let us help you with your SIEM needs
Our SIEM solutions are flexible and scalable. We also strive to work within a variety of budget needs. The monitoring of security events allow you to analyze and take action on system events and alerts.
Multiple options are available for how resources can be dedicated to monitor alerts in real-time. Our solutions work in conjunction with cloud based solutions, but can also monitor traditional infrastructure or even customized vendor-supported software.
Advanced System Visibility
- Deployment options that are sensor, agent or cloud configurable
- Configurable real-time alerts
- The ability to perform event correlation and analysis
- Capable of multi-source log ingestion
- 400 days of log data collection, for threat hunting and dwell time reductions
- Client accessible portal with service integrations
- No hardware to purchase
- Ability to manipulate custom parsers for integration with customer specific technologies
- Allows for better adherence to compliance requirements
Ready to Find Out More?
We offer a complete suite of services. We want to stay one step ahead of problems with not only systems, but active team communications, long before gaps in decision making impact your capacity to work.
Our dedicated partners and vendor relationships have been carefully put together, to help you receive the most out of your IT Systems investment. Contact us to learn more.