Careers with Fizen Tech
Come join us in providing legendary service to our deeply cared for clients. Every member of our team is open to new viewpoints,
willing to navigate uncertainty and brings humility and fruitful communication to the table at all times. This sound like you?
We have openings for:
Business Development Intern
Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 9:24 AM
Business Development (BDR) responsibilities include:
- Sourcing new opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls, emails & networking.
- Understanding customer needs, requirements, and Fizen Technology service offerings
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
What does a BDR do?
A BDR will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making calls every day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and helping close sales.
- Source new opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Digital marketing including social media & blogs
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong phone presence with business professionals
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools (Microsoft Office)
- Experience working with ConnectWise or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Daily social media postings & weekly blog postings
- 1 scheduled qualified new business appointment per week
- 2 networking virtual / in person meetings per week
- Calling on prospective clients
- Helping to develop Fizen’ s marketing plan
- Company provided laptop
- $15.00 per hour / 20 hours per week
- $50.00 per qualified appointment
- Reimbursement of expenses and mileage
Looking for a fulfilling career with an IT company that cares about its clients and employees?